Can I just say something about customer service?

I forgot to mention, a couple of weeks ago - I'm re-reading Home Companion for like the zillionth or so time. I'm looking of course for a mention of paper covered floors - but that's another story.

Anyway, by the time I get to my desk in the morning, I have actually remembered that I want to do some research on a particular company - Wonderful Graffiti. Turns out they have free color sample kits that designers love. It's like a mini present. So I pick a few colors I'm interested in for a project I'm working on and send in my order. They arrive with a hand-written card.

Thank you to whoever wrote this card! I was so impressed by your customer service and absolutely adorable website with lots of beautiful projects.

You now have a fan for life. Wishing you every success!

Lise

No comments: