Asking for what you want...

I am in Austin Texas this week. I haven't had much time to be creative while on the road - even foregoing my doodling for a bit more sleep.

Anyway - on my way out of the conference hall today, I noticed a group of people gathered around an art exhibit featuring the work of several artists who completed the work on display when they were in their 70's, 80's and 90's. Wow.

I spent some time admiring the work, and then I recalled my earlier intention before leaving home was to scout around for some art while I was here in Austin. With all of the activity surrounding the conference, I've not had much time to go out on my own to local galleries, when they've been open. But the funny thing about the law of attraction is that it answers your requests in ways we cannot readily imagine. Who would have thought an art reception would magically appear between sessions at an unrelated conference??

So my request was answered. I wanted to see new art, and there it was, right outside my meeting doors.

And this week, I am hoping that all of your desires are fulfilled in a delightful manner!

Creatively,

Lise

No comments: