I've been tagged by BonBon Boutique - though I am REALLY late in my response!

***Here are the rules: Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.**

Here are my six weird things...

  1. I call my brother Bucky O'Hare - I think I got this from a cartoon character in the 80's or 90's but I can't be sure. My daughter says he is a macro dont. Kristen says in Latin Macro means Long and Large, and Dont means Tooth. Go figure. I never learned this in school :-) Sorry Dale.
  2. I sometimes, secretly hope my art doesn't sell because I want to keep it forever.
  3. I can still do a cartwheel but...
  4. I failed gymnastics in college because I came off the balance beam and twisted my angle. Not pretty.
  5. I use hidden messages in my art. Like another famous, but dead artist.
  6. I finished this list in less than 5 minutes because... I'm headed out for dinner on a Saturday night with my family.

Enjoy your Saturday night...

Lise

No comments: