Teaching in California - Yay!

I thought I'd take a quick break from playing monster-chasing-around-the-house-with-Ethan to tell you about an upcoming workshop I'll be teaching at the Winter CHA (Craft Hobby Association). The workshop will be held on February 12th, 2008 in Anaheim CA.

I will be leading a group of 50 merchants through the steps of creating design boards using the Canvas Home Spacing kit. Suze Orman will be giving the keynote speech too! Can't wait to listen to her financial advice!

If you would like to attend, or have questions about this CHA trade show, please email me for more details! It is sure to be a lot of fun.

Cheers!

Lise

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats! I went to CHA this summer here in Chicago and really enjoyed it. Lots of scrapbooking goodies and fun to see all the new product before it hits the stores.

Good luck on your class.

:: creative brand strategies :: demand generation :: said...

Thanks Lisa! This will be my first time at CHA, and I am really looking forward to the class and seeing all the raw materials too
:-)

Cheryl Finley said...

Lise this is fabulous news! I was just thinking about you yesterday..and knew you had to bu up to fun, creative, productive stuff. Congratulations!! What a wonderderful thing for everyoone involved...
hugs to you... and looking forward to catching up soon!
:-) Cheryl