Embellished...


I thought I would share a few snapshots of some of the embellishments slated for use in upcoming Jump Off Design boxes.



I love the ethereal quality of this particular flower. We are trying to choose between a lampshade or silk pillow project; or even a very simple project - using it to adorn a tassel that hangs from your doorknob.


And speaking of tassels, we've found some gorgeous and colorful options. Since this is so cute, I'd probably hang it on a door that I use daily, just so I could admire it often.




This flower is made from tin in a design that's not for the timid. One project idea is to use several around an otherwise plain round mirror. It could be painted or left in its natural state.


And finally I looked at this trim and immediately thought about redoing the back sun porch pillows with this trim. Hot. Spicy. Fun.

Margaritas, chips and salsa anyone?

All photos courtesy of VVR.

5 comments:

mcdc3s said...

All the projects sound inspiring... and a tassel that hangs from your doorknob... that sounds so pretty!

Red River Interiors,LLC said...

great tassel..would love to have one... where can I find that one?...Fay

:: creative brand strategies :: demand generation :: said...

Hi Fay,

The tassel can be found through VVR (the link to VVR is at the bottom of the post)...

Isn't it beautiful!?!

mcdc3s said...

OH, My prize arrived today! I can't wait to open it... I will do it over the weekend. HUGS

:: creative brand strategies :: demand generation :: said...

Hi Maralena!

I am glad that it arrived safe and sound. Let me know how you like it!

Lise