Creative Popping - Brainstorming for Imaginative People

Last weekend I hosted a group of women for a Creative Popping session. Creative Popping is my term for the next level in brainstorming. It seems to happen best in a group, where ideas are allowed to bubble up, join forces and explode into new ventures that change the world. Really. It works. On the simplest level it is just pure popping and bubbling energy, buoyed by excitement, anticipation and dedication to the projects at hand. I like to use this technique when I’m collaborating with other businesses, expanding my services or joint ventures and working with my clients. There are so many benefits, but for me, the best part is that each session provides me with ongoing inspiration and motivation. Read the rest of the article here...

Enjoy!

Lise

No comments: