Home Arts Inspiration


I thought I would share a recent email I received from my friend Valarie Jean Bailey. She writes:



Dear Lise Richards

Your Artistic Lifestyling Blog Site is ever so inspiring. The green color scheme of your
graphics is cooling to the eyes and adds tranquility to one's vision.
I especially want to comment on your Family Collage Workshop, it did indeed inspire
me.


I was designing wall pockets for a commission from a NC children's museum, when I came upon your workshop. Using family & friends photos & pix from my backyard bird sanctury, I made the attached wall pocket.

Thank you so much for your wonderful creative & inspiring ideas.

Valarie Jean Art Quiltz


Valarie Jean, you've taken the collage project to a new level. This is amazing!

Thank you for sharing!!

Lise

No comments: