Holiday Wreath Making, Buying Wholesale


I received an email this morning from a reader who was interested in making and selling holiday wreaths and wanted to find some resources for buying wholesale. I thought I'd share my response with everyone:

Debbie writes:

DO YOU HAVE ANY LINKS TO WHERE I MIGHT ORDER HOLIDAY PICKS LIKE MICHAELS CRAFT STORES SELLS. I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THEM WHOLESALE AS I WANT TO MAKE AND SELL WREATHS THIS FALL?

Hi Debbie,

Check out the following links:

Worth Imports

Santa Supplies

Direct Floral

Dollar Days

Rolands of California

Kincaide Studios

Also, depending on where you're located, you may have a local floral supply store that sells all types of wreath-making materials at a wholesale price. A local interior designer will also likely have a list of wholesale suppliers.I would love to see your projects!

Lise
__________
Side note:

Some of these companies sell wholesale only. Since Debbie is making and selling wreaths in large quantities, wholesale is definitely the way to go. Even if you want to make a number of projects to give as gifts, wholesale might be a good option for you. For smaller quantities, you can still find excellent retail sources that provide a decent price. Feel free to email me with any questions on buying wholesale.

Be creative!


Lise

No comments: