Style Points: A Creative Costume



So this weekend, while at the mall with my daughter, we discovered this adorable lion costume at Pottery Barn Kids. I thought it would be adorable on my son Ethan (on the right).

But I decided not to buy it. I am determined to make one instead. And now, with that decision made, I'm doing research for a quick and easy costume idea, for a sewing novice. It doesn't look too difficult to make, but I would appreciate any pointers/ideas. If you have any patterns or ideas you can recommend for a simple lion costume, please post them or send them to me. Ethan and I thank you!

Be Creative!

Lise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is a link to a lion costume pattern you may want to try!

http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/cr_sewing_children_infants/article/0,1789,HGTV_3326_1376888,00.html

Good luck! Be sure to post your results if you decide to try it. I love to read your posts! You are a new and improved Martha Stewart!!!!!!! Martha with flavor!!